EXPERIENCE Flying through the Air in a JETPACK. Training, Equipment & Instructor
Now you can fly over Nichupte Lagoon! An expert instructor will teach you how to control this technology so you can have fun safely while doing one of the newest activities in Cancun.
Climb into the skies as you soar over Nichupte Lagoon in your own Aquatic Jetpack. When you arrive you will be able to receive a safety demonstration, so you will be ready so that you can experience the excitement of your life. And you're not alone during your experience as your instructor will at all times communicate with you through your helmet speakers, so put on your strap, gear the throttle, and climb higher and you're done! you'll be ready for a unique experience.
Fly over the surface of the water and feel the adrenaline running through your body, enjoy fantastic views of the surrounding and picturesque vegetation of the Lagoon. The excitement depends on you if you want to enjoy for 15 or 30 minutes of your Jetpack.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Jetpack session.
- Specialized bilingual pilot.
- Private service.
- Safety equipment (lifejacket & helmet).
- Bathrooms and shower area.
What's excluded :
- Federal Tax Port ($13 USD PER PERSON)
- Photos and Videos
- Lockers $3 USD optional
Take to the skies as you soar above the Nichupte Lagoon on your personal water-powered jetpack. After arriving at the dock, you’ll receive a comprehensive safety demonstration, so you’ll be up and ready to experience the rush of your life.
After a quick introduction to the jetpack's basic operation and safety features, don a helmet and get strapped into your wet and wild ride. Step into the water and listen to a few final tips from your guide, heard through hermetic headphones that allow you to communicate with them throughout your flight.
Within seconds of the jetpack humming to life, lift out of the water effortlessly, climbing to a height of up to 30 feet (9 m) above the surface. No need to worry about adjusting the throttle, it's controlled by your trained instructor who gives you more or less power based on your ability and performance.
As you get more comfortable with your soaring steed, learn how to taxi, turn, ascend, and descend. Before your time runs out, execute one final trick, and flash a smile. Each adventure comes with a souvenir photo of your unique experience, available for purchase.
• La Isla Shopping Village, Blvd Kukulkan km 12.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
• Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Cancun Lighthouse Restaurant, Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- You must be 14 years old to realise this activity
- Minimum weight to use the Jetpack is 100 lbs & maximum 285 lbs.
- If you have back, neck, joint, muscular problems or if you are pregnant, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.