Experience half day tour with local Tri Shaw in Dala
This program will bring you the new experience of local trishaw ride and visit the other site of Yangon city. It’s just take half day for this tour and you will get the unforgettable moments during your stay in Yangon, Myanmar.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by road in private air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Station Guide
- Refreshment tissues and bottled mineral water on transfers and visits
- Boat transfers from/to Yangon-Dala
- Trishaw Fees at Dala
What's excluded :
- Camera fees at everywhere
- Any ground or other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any meals not mentioned in the tour programme
- Expense of a personal nature such as telephone calls, souvenirs, beverage, tips & gratuities etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon River, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
For this tour, our guide will pick you up with car at your hotel. Then transfer to Pansodan jetty to take local ferry boat pass the Yangon river from pansodan jetty to Dala. On the ferry to Dala jetty you can observed the opportunity of local people life style, walk and selling their wear local snack.
Upon arrival in Dala, start your sightseeing with Tri-Shaw. Dala tour visit to local Pagoda and continue to Small Fisherman village on the river bank. Then continue visit to local spring roll making cottage, local market and candle working workshop, recycle of plastic workshop.
Finally visit to Monastic Education School, over 200 students are attended at there.
Return back to Pansodan jetty and drop off at your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Pansodan Jetty, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
Yangon Downtown Area
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.