Experience Hawai'i Big Island Helicopter Flight from Kona
Get breathtaking views of Hawaii from the air! On this deluxe, two-hour helicopter tour of the Big Island, you’ll take off from Kona and fly above spectacular waterfalls, along the coastline and over the Waipio and Waimanu valleys. Soar above rainforests, macadamia nut orchards and live volcanoes. Enjoy executive seating in a Bell 407 helicopter.
For a guaranteed window seat, make sure to upgrade to the preferred seating option.
per adult from
What's included :
- 100-120 minute helicopter tour
- Two-way headset communication with your pilot
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel Pick-up from select Kona Hotels ONLY
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Take off from Kona in a comfortable, low-vibration, six-seat Bell 407 helicopter, and soar south along the coast and then east to Kilauea in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Pass By: Kilauea, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
This exciting two-hour tour from Kona will introduce you the Big Island’s beautiful and powerful features, including the active volcano of Kilauea, where if you're lucky, you'll see actual lava flow from the crater.
Pass By: Mauna Loa, Volcano, Island of Hawaii, HI
See the most recent volcanic activity and look for flowing lava before heading to the north end of the island.
Pass By: Mauna Kea Summit, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI
Climb between the volcanic peaks of Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea, enjoying the fantastic views from the helicopter’s oversized sliding windows, perfect for taking photos.
Pass By: Waipi'o Valley, Island of Hawaii, HI
Revel in the beauty of ocean cliffs and tropical rainforests, where you'll dive between mist-shrouded peaks.
Pass By: Hamakua Coast, Highway 19, north of Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96727
Admire the cool mountain waterfalls and the deep green valleys of the Hamakua Coast before returning to Kona, where you can spot the million-dollar resorts that dot the coast.
Departure Point :73300-73200 Uu St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :9/15/2020 - 6/26/2022
Monday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to weather, flights may be 100 to 120 minutes in length
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- All pilots and aircraft are FAA-certified
- Helicopter holds 6 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Due to the current social distancing requirements for the state of Hawai'i, face masks are required at all times
- A resident who has been on island for at least 10 days or who has had a negative COVID-19 test in the past 72 hours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A visitor who has either quarantined for 10 days (showing an airline ticket with an arrival date 10 days prior to flight), or who can show that the pre-testing travel program accepted a negative test result from them.
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests weighing between 265 lbs – 300 lbs when weighed at check-in, will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 helicopter or $100 on our Bell 407 helicopter. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- We require that any guests weighing 300 lbs. or more purchase an additional empty seat to safely balance the aircraft. Upon check-in, we will weigh all passengers. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for anyone over 5 years old, unless a medical condition prevents it. If COVID-like symptoms are observed, temperature may be taken and we may reschedule your flight. paradisecopters.com/health-and-safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.