Experience Jodhpur in a Two Days City Sightseeing Private Trip With Tour Guide
Experience Jodhpur in a Two Days City Sightseeing Private Trip With Tour Guide .
Pickup and Drop Within Any Jodhpur Location is Included . English Speaking Tour Guide For Your Jodhpur Sightseeing trip.
All Places Tour Guide will be With You .
per adult from
What's included :
- This is a Private 2-Days Jodhpur Sightseeing Trip
- Pickup and Drop Within any Jodhpur Location
- Pickup Time and Drop Time is Flexible as per your own Preferred Timings (We Suggest Morning 9:00am to 6:00pm)
- English Speaking Tour Guide is Included.
- Air-Conditioned Sedan Car for Transportation will be Provided.
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Dinner
- Entry Ticket of Attractions are on Customer as Customer Choose to Travel to attractions and can Skip also so This Trip Not Included Entry Ticket of Jodhpur City Attractions.
- English Speaking Guide in Jodhpur is Included.
- Our Driver will meet to you in your Jodhpur Hotel or any Pickup Point suggested by You Within Jodhpur . and Begin your Jodhpur Sightseeing Trip
You will be Picked by our English Speaking Tour Guide and Car-Driver in Jodhpur at 9:00 am in the Morning and start to experiences Below Places on your First Day of Jodhpur Sightseeing :
• Umaid Palace Museum -- Start your day By visiting Ummaid palace museum and vintage car museum in same premises.Built on sprawling grounds of 26 acres, the royal residence is perched high above the Blue City of Rajasthan.
• Mehrangarh Fort -- After that visit Majestic Mehrangarh fort.Rudyard Kipling described the fort as “A Palace that might have been built by Titans and colored by the morning sun”.
• Jaswant Thada -- Now Move to Jaswant thada which is walking distance from fort.It is mausoleum and made of white marbel.Contains paintings and pictures of the deceased rulers.
• Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park -- Walking distance from Fort.The area surrounding the desert park encompasses many volcanic rocks and sandstone formations from about 600 million years ago.
• Mandore -- Old capital of Jodhpur and it is considered Ravan wife mandodari Home).Set around the old cremation ground, the gardens house the red sandstone Cenotaphs of many rulers of the erstwhile princely state of Marwar.
Day 2 :
• Machia Biological Park -- This park is mostly built on hilly terrain near kaylana lake.This is still under development and in future one can see many more animals and also machia fort will be open soon which was used by British govt for the imprisonment of freedom fighters.
• Kaylana Lake -- only 1 km from machia park.do boating there and if u have time you can trek to siddhnath mahadev temple which is 2-3 km from lake and time to complete trekking or parikrama of temple is around 2 hours so avoid trekking if u have less time and just enjoy the boating.
• Masuria Hills -- During return from Temple visit Veer durgadas park/Masuriya garden situated on masuria hill and give panoramaic view of city.Also its less known by tourist but sunset view is awesome.
Ghantaghar Market (Clock Tower) -- If you want to enter Ghanta ghar and watch the clock then reach before 5 pm.The clock inside is one of its kind in world.
This is Private Jodhpur Sightseeing Trip and all Customization are Welcome.
You can Skip any Attraction Mentioned in Trip Plan and also Suggest as per your wish to Visit in Jodhpur Sightseeing Trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop Within Any Jodhpur Location
Departure Time :Pickup Between Morning 9:00 am To 11:00 am on Both Days as per customer choice - Inform us After Booking Confirmation through Email Option
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.