Experience Lunar Valley
Our main interest is to deliver a quality and safe service, we are concessionaires of the National Forestry Corporation in the Patagonia National Park, we are specialists in information on both geology, archeology, local history and Patagonia, we work under our principle of unhurried tourism so that you and the other people can enjoy this beautiful place in a calm way and in peace with the environment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hiking poles, Leggings, Missionary hats. (optional)
- Mate patagon with Snak
- GPS Monitoring, S.O.S Satellite, Certified First Aid Guide in remote areas.
- Adventure Tourism Insurance during the activity.
- professional driver.
- Entrance to the national park.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
This activity takes place in an inactive volcanic dome millions of years ago, where you can see rock formations formed by volcanic activity and the erosion of Wind, Water, the passage of glaciers and lakes, you can also appreciate the rock art found in the sector belonging to the second population period of the Protagonia (9 years before the present), in this path is the majestic Piedra Clavada a rock of 40 meters high that only nature can create, from this point we continue our way to the port here We will take a break with some good Mates Patagones and a privileged view towards the Plateau of Buenos Aires and the Lake of the same name, then we are entering the Cave of the Hands of the Pedregoso River, the second most visited archaeological site in the region, here is the greater amount of cave paintings of animals, human figures and hunting scenes from the Aysen region and finally the magical Lunar Valley U n place where colors and rock formations form a unique and wonderful landscape where you will live an experience that you will not forget.
Departure Point :O'Higgins 301, Chile Chico, Aysén, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
The collection is made prior to delivery of the hotel address or to be agreed with the client.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/12/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.