Experience Mendocino Wine and Redwoods 1-Day Tour
This is the first tour of its kind serving visitors to San Francisco to experience wine beyond the beaten path.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rivino Winery, 4101 Cox Schrader Rd, Ukiah, CA 95482-8840
Start at Rivino, which launched in 2008. The winery is the work of Jason McConnell and Suzanne Jahnke-McConnell, relative newcomers to the region The Schrader Ranch that the small Rivino tasting room oversees just south of town was Jahnke-McConnell’s father’s vineyard. Sloping down to the Russian River, its microclimates produce diverse wines. And locals have taken to coming out on Friday nights to enjoy them with live music.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Testa Vineyards, 6400 N State Street, Calpella, CA 95482
About 6 miles north of Ukiah, is Testa Vineyards in Calpella. The winery was launched by the fourth generation of the family after growing grapes for many generations. Taking advantage of a sweet family farmhouse, barn and outbuildings surrounded by old vines, Testa brings the history of this family-oriented agriculture and craft to life. Photos of aunts and uncles and grandma appear on bottle labels and perch on weathered cabinets in the tasting room, a former chicken coop. And history comes through, too, in some of the rare heritage varieties winemaker Maria Testa Martinson gets to play with.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Montgomery Woods State Reserve, 15825 Orr Springs Rd 13 miles northwest of Ukiah on twisty Orr Springs Road, past Orr's Mineral Hot Springs resort, Ukiah, CA 95482-9020
We make your last stop of the day at the Montgomery Old Growth grove to see the Giant Redwoods as they were meant to be seen.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Ferry Building, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
2: The Cannery, 2801 Leavenworth St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.