Experience Niagara Falls in Three Hours
Our Niagara's Best Tour is the perfect choice if you only have a few hours to spare and want to experience some of the best attractions in Niagara Falls Canada.
Your first adventure takes you on a Hornblower Niagara Cruise where you will journey to the base of the Horseshoe Falls to see, hear and feel the thunder and mist of Niagara Falls.
We then travel to Journey Behind the Falls. For a once in a lifetime view, you’ll first need to descend 125 feet to explore the 130-year-old tunnels behind the Falls. You will feel the thunderous vibration of the Horseshoe Falls long before you see them.
Your last stop is at the Whirlpool Rapids Observation Deck. Experience a first-hand lesson in the raw power and peril of the Niagara River’s Class 6 white-water rapids that puts you at the river’s edge. For those looking for an up-close and personal view of nature’s power, you will not want to miss this.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by coach
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Niagara City Cruises
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry/Admission - Whirlpool Rapids Bridge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara City Cruises, 5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada
Take a legendary Falls boat tour which has been thrilling visitors for more than 150 years. Hornblower Niagara Cruises offers you an exciting new way to experience the breathtaking Niagara Falls. The state-of-the-art catamaran boats take visitors to the base of the American Falls and then on to the basin of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. It’s a half hour thrill of a lifetime!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
One of Niagara's most unique attractions, Journey Behind The Falls consists of a tunnel running directly behind the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. You will journey deep within to touch the heart of Niagara. Before you, the mighty river explodes after free-falling more than thirteen stories. The sound is magnificent; the sight, awe-inspiring. Raincoats are provided.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Whirlpool Rapids Bridge, 2250 Whirlpool St, Niagara Falls, Ontario 14305 Canada
Stop at Whirlpool Observation Deck for breathtaking scenic photo opportunities. View the wonder of the Whirlpool class 4 rapids at a unique point from the whirlpool viewing deck. A beautiful place to take pictures!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
**Magnificent Tours is located in Niagara Falls Canada. Please check the border status if you are located in the United States** It is Important to check-in with your pickup location’s Tour Desk/Concierge Desk 30 minutes prior to your tour pick up time. Please double check your tour pickup location and pickup time, unfortunately, we cannot always accommodate late arrivals. Please present your confirmation/voucher to the Agent at the Tour Desk, and wait for your tour driver to come to the desk to take you on your tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pickup times by Hotel for the tour are listed below. Please check-in with the tour desk in your hotel's lobby 10 minutes before scheduled hotel pickup (listed below): Sheraton on the Falls: 40 minutes prior to tour start time Howard Johnson on Victoria Ave: 30 minutes prior to tour start time Hilton Fallsview: 25 minutes prior to tour start time Marriott on the Falls: 20 minutes prior to tour start time Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa: 15 minutes prior to tour start time
- Most travelers can participate
- Magnificent Tours is located in Niagara Falls Canada. Please check the border status if you are located in the United States
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.