Experience Oman 5 nights, 6 days
Experience Oman in 6 days and enjoy your nights in good accommodation.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 night at the Crowne Plaza Muscat Hotel (standard city view room) o.
- 1 night at the Sama Hotel Jebel Akhdar (Chalet) o.
- 1 night at Golden Tulip Hotel Nizwa (standard room) o.
- 1 night at Desert Nights Camp (deluxe suite) o.
- 1 night at Sur Plaza Hotel (standard room) o.
- Breakfast in the hotel on days 2 - 6
- Dinner on day 2 & 4
- Transfers from / to Muscat airport
- Muscat at night Tour with German-speaking tour guide with air-conditioned cars
- 5-day tour with a German-speaking guide in an air-conditioned four-wheel drive
- Drinking water during the tour
- Entrance fees for attractions mentioned in the program
What's excluded :
- Entry visa Oman
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees for attractions not mentioned in the program
- Tips for tour guides, drivers and hotel staff
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- DAY 1: ARRIVAL - MUSCAT AT NIGHT
Your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of the airport. First stop for a photo stop at the Sultan Qaboos Mosque. Continue to the Al Alam Palace, which is surrounded by the sixteenth-century fortresses of Mirani and Jalali. Along the promenade road you drive to the Muttrah Souq,
BB. Crowne Plaza Hotel Muscat.
DAY 2: MUSKAT BIRKAT AL MAUZ - JEBEL AKHDAR
Before leaving the city visit the Amouage factory. From here it goes to the Hajjar Mountains. Stop in Birkat al Mauz, a beautiful little village nestled in date trees and banana trees. You drive about 2000m above sea level on the Jebel Akhdar (green mountain).
BB. Sama Al Jabal Al Akdhar Hotel.
DAY 3: JEBEL AKHDAR - BAHLA - JABREEN NIZWA
Leave the mountains towards the Nizwa. First, you have some time to explore the traditional market. In the fortress of the city you will learn more about the history. Leave the former capital of the country for Bahla. Here is the largest fortress in the country and the only one that has been restored in traditional style. After a photo stop here it goes to the nearby Jabreen. The fortress of the quiet village is considered the most beautiful in the country. During the visit you will learn more about the tragic story of the builder, Imam Bil'arub bin Sultan.
B & B: Golden Tulip Nizwa.
DAY 4: NIZWA- IBRA - WADI BANI KHALID - WAHIBA
The landscape changes quickly as soon as you leave Nizwa. First, visit the old town and the market in Ibra (traditional women's market every Wednesday). Before you dive into the desert we show you another highlight of the country, the Wadi Bani Khalid. The perfect place to enjoy the sunset is on the crest of a dune!
Ü.HB. Desert Nights Camp.
DAY 5: WAHIBA - AL KAMIL - SUR
After breakfast you can ride on camels (not included in the price) and then leave the desert area to reach the hidden desert town of Al Kamil, where you will visit the lovingly restored fortress museum. Return to the coast and reach the town of Sur. Once one of the most important trading cities of the Indian Ocean, the city today is rather quiet, but still worth seeing! You visit the Dhau factory and an open-air ship museum.
BB. Sur Plaza Hotel.
DAY 6: SUR - WADI TIWI - WADI AL ARBAEEN DEPARTURE
After leaving Sur, drive along the coastal road back to Muskat. Take the chance to wander through Wadi Tiwi before leaving the main road and driving through the breathtaking scenery of Wadi Arbaeen. Here you can immerse yourself in one of the numerous pools before your guide leaves you at Muscat International Airport
Departure Point :Muscat International Airport
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note;
- - Confirmation of individual services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- - Program changes reserved
- - Prices are not valid during Christmas, New Year, Easter and local holidays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.