Experience Peljesac all inclusive wine tasting
Pelješac is the most fruitful wine region in Croatia and vineyards can be found throughout the entire peninsula. Indigenous grape sort Plavac Mali is low-yield but produces a wine that is high in flavor, tannins and alcohol content. Our wine tour will take you to the heart of Croatia’s best wine country so you can taste wines you will not find anywhere else.On the first stop of the tour you will have free time to explore city of Ston, famous for having the second largest wall settlement in the world as well for salt and oyster production. Take a tour with us through Matuško wine cellar which is the most visited one in the whole Pelješac peninsula. After awakening your taste buds enjoy lunch in family farm Antunović located in a small place called Kuna on the Pelješac peninsula, a sunny place surrounded by vineyards. Finish the tour with an optional relaxing swimm on Prapratno beach where seawater is warm and crystal clear while the bay is surrounded by olive and pine trees.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in Matuško winery including 5 types of domestic wine.
- Lunch - Lunch included with options with local "Peka" dish ( lamb and veal) or vegetarian option. Home made bread, salad and unlimited amounts of domestic wine and water. ian option
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Matusko Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Franjo Tudman Bridge, D8 State Road, Dubrovnik Croatia
Enjoy the stunning view during our photo stop on Franjo Tudjman Bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Slano, Slano, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Coffee break in Slano
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ston Old Town, Ston Croatia
You will have free time to explore city of Ston, famous for having the second largest wall settlement in the world as well for salt and oyster production.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Matusko Winery, Potomje 5A, Potomje 20244 Croatia
Take a tour with us through Matuško wine cellar which is the most visited one in the whole Pelješac peninsula. This cellar is not only a tourist attraction,
from the start it was meant to be a place where the wine is made and the visitor can feel the magic of
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kuna Peljeska, Kuna Peljeska, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
After awakening your taste buds enjoy lunch in family farm Antunović located in a small place called Kuna on the Pelješac peninsula, a sunny place surrounded by vineyards and donkies. You will get a chance to enjoy the true meaning of word „Peka“, homemade food prepared with a local mathode called „Under the bell" all inclusive lunch and domestically prepared wine inside 300 years of old walls.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Potomje, Potomje, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Photo stop in Dingač area vineyards.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Prapratno, Prapratno, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Finish the tour with an optional relaxing swimm on Prapratno beach where seawater is warm and crystal clear while the bay is surrounded by olive and pine trees.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Brsalje ul. 5, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.