Experience Santorini’s beauty from water on a caldera Cruise
Get on board of a comfortable boat and go along the Caldera Cliffs for a sailing experience. Make stops at the hot springs, the red and white sand beaches, swim, take sunbathes and enjoy a full Greek meal on board - beer and wine are included! As you cruise along, enjoy unlimited Greek wine, beer or soft drinks available as refreshments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Professional Greek skipper and sailors/crew
- Unlimited drinks (white wine, Greek beer, sodas and water)
- Beach Towels
- Greek meal including chicken chops, Greek salad, pasta salad, bread and appetizers
- All fees and taxes
What's excluded :
- Guide service
- The excursion will start from the main port of Santorini Athinios port.
You will be sailing around the island’s shore, getting admired by the amazing views Santorini has to offer you, the captain will take you around the Caldera Cliffs with various destinations along the way.
While enjoying the beauties all around, your Captain will make stops in a different place for you to take memorable photos of the unforgettable views of the caldera, volcano, sea, and different beaches.
After swimming and snorkeling, get aboard and enjoy traditional Greek Dinner – with fish, meat, chicken, seafood, vegetables etc.
Relax and enjoy the sea breezes while we will take you back.
• Lighthouse, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
• Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
• Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
• Santorini, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
• Traditional Greek Dinner - Enjoy traditional Greek Dinner – with fish, meat, chicken, seafood, vegetables etc.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that alcoholic drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board under a moderate consumption and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions. Boarding of intoxicated guests will not be allowed on this trip for safety issues.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.