Experience the Athens Nightlife
In a private experience explore the urban nightlife of Athens on this 3-hour tour with a local guide. Walk through the modern parts of the city and see the illuminated sights at night. You’ll visit coffee shops and cool bars with live entertainment and stop at a restaurant. One drink is included.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- 1 drink
- Entry/Admission - Monastiraki
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
At your selected departure time, meet your guide at Monastiraki Square in front of the 10th-century Pantanassa Monastery, one of the city’s many Byzantine churches.
Departure Point :Monastiraki, Athens Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wear comfortble shoes and clothes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of our experiences are private and hosted by local experts who know all about their city and the latest safety regulations. They will be there for you with advice before, during, and after the experience. Always making sure you can enjoy your stay like a local and without the crowds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.