experience the Israeli culinary story - cooking demo, stories and food.
an unforgettable 2.5 hours telling the story of the culinary theatre in Israel around chefs tables.
An intimate lunch with one of Israel's most distinguished chef that demonstrates some technics in front of the guest, tells stories about the way Israeli chefs works and think, what is behind the Israeli cooking and why our food is what it is.
a full 6 course meal full of fun, stories and charm.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - a full 6 course meal accompanied by local wine, excellent bread and freshly made juice
What's excluded :
- "Chef tells a story" is a 2.5 hours journey around chefs Michael Katz's table.
The journey combines stories about the Israeli culinary scenes, how Israeli chefs think and what makes their cooking so special.
The activity is accompanied by a 6-course meal, 3 cooking demonstrations, and wonderful stories that all adds up to a wonderful venture.
• open fire roasted aubergine Sabich style - I do not reveal the menu for the reason I like to keep it a full surprise - the photo is to show my work and style
• drum fish ceviche with seasonal fruit - I do not reveal the menu for the reason I like to keep it a full surprise - the photo is to show my work and style
Departure Point :HaBosem St 7, Mevaseret Zion, Israel
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/10/2020 - 10/27/2021
1/10/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 02:30 AM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 02:30 AM Monday: 12:00 AM - 02:30 AM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 02:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.