Experience the relaxed old fashion town of San Jose del Cabo!
Visit the most historical place of Los Cabos. The Palmilla Beach, where the fisherman land their boats. Stop by La Playita, Learn about the history of San Jose Del Cabo, the New Marina, Downtown and more. Enjoy Mexican and seafood dinner and see Galleries & Missions.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Galleries walk (on your own)
- Tequila tasting
- Shopping (free time)
- Dinner (set menu)
What's excluded :
- Beverages at the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Punta Palmilla, Mexico
Residential area and panoramic view.
Pass By: Playa Palmilla (Palmilla Beach), Highway 1 Km 24, San Jose del Cabo 23400 Mexico
Historic Palmilla beach
Pass By: La Playita, San Jose del Cabo Mexico
Puerto Los Cabos (New marina).
La Playita fishing village community.
Stop At: Rancho Tours, Av. Abasolo s/n esq. Libertad Col. Centro, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Galleries (Walking on your own).
Shopping (Free time).
Dinner at "El Herradero" restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide name of your hotel for pick up or preferred pick up address. Thank you! Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port, Finisterra a1, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children rates apply
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Rancho Tours certified by the Secretary of Health Baja California
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.