Experience the spell-binding beauty of "Ural Athos" and Kungur Cave Private Tour
Experience the spell-binding beauty of Belaya Gora and the Kungur Cave.
The Belogorsky (White Hill) monastery, one of the most beautiful one in the Ural Region, is on the top of the Belaya Gora. Approaching the Belaya Gora you can see the huge Cathedral of the Elevation of the Cross. You can have a wonderful panorama from the top of the mountain.
Kungur Ice Caveis the finalist of the All-Russian competition “Seven Wonders of Russia”. The Kungur Ice Cave is a symbol of Kungur city and a peculiar calling card of the Perm Region. It is situated on the north-eastern outskirts of the Kungur city, on the right bank of the Sylva River. The Kungur Ice Cave was given its name thanks to its perennial cold, ice crystals and the snow-white laces of the cavern hoarfrost. The specialists consider it as the only gypsum cave with the vast glaciation in the world.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your central hotel (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
- Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
- All Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Belogorsky Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Kungurskaya Cave
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belogorsky Monastery, Monastyrskaya St., 1 Kungur District, Belaya Gora 617442 Russia
Your excursion begins when your guide meets you at an agreed place. As you commence your journey, you will grow to admire the astounding beauty of the mesmerising Ural landscape, which is sure to render you speechless. Before your transfer approaches the monastery, from far afield you will see its white stone walls and golden domes gleaming from the pinnacle of the magnificent ‘White Mountain’.
During the Russian revolution, the monastery was sieged by the Red Army in 1917, after which it was a refuge for injured soldiers during the Second World War. After you’ve had the opportunity to admire the monastery’s majestic architecture, and having already explored the two levels inside, your tour guide will enthral you with insight into its history. Although the monastery barely survived its turbulent past, it now lives to shine with magnificence and grace.
Continue with your exploration of the grounds, and then take a few minutes to observe the spell-binding views surrounding the area, after which you will continue your journey through Kungur’s historical centre.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kungurskaya Cave, Kungur Russia
Upon arrival, your guide will lead you inside the Diamond grotto nearing the entrance. Inside will be dim but beyond comprehendible beauty, and your first view will the shimmering ice stalactites, which brings to mind a cascade frozen in mid-air.
Adjacent to the diamond grotto is the breath-taking chamber of the Polar grotto, and as you wonder around you will be astounded by the stalagmites spewing from the floor upwards to the ceiling, and stalactites hanging from its icy walls. For contrast, your guide will persuade you to visit the Pompeii Ruins to observe its many embellished ice formations resembling various strange silhouettes.
The further you proceed inside the cave, you will be met by some its hidden lake, which will appear transparent with many ice crystals resembling stones. Shortly after you’ve had the chance to explore more of the cave’s chambers, your tour guide will excite you with the history, myths and legends of the Kungur Cave. After two astounding hours spent marvelling at the magnificent treasures concealed within each grotto, you will then you embark on the journey back to the city where your excursion ends.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your Perm hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.