Experience the World Heritage City of Elche private tour
Elche- or Elx in the Valencian dialect - is also known as the City of Palms and it is becoming a more and more popular destination. Elche is situated in Spain’s Costa Blanca region at about 23km drive from Alicante. If you are looking on this tour - you are making the right choice because here there are so many places to visit and things to do.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- All fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Huerto Del Cura Jardin Artistico Nacional
- Entry/Admission - Basilica de Santa Maria
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huerto Del Cura Jardin Artistico Nacional, Calle Porta de La Morera 49, 03203 Elche Spain
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or from your cruise ship.
You will have a scenic drive to Elche, a town found in the region of Baix Vinalopó. Once there, you’ll explore two UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Mankind: the Palm Grove, where you can enjoy the amazing views of the Mediterranean and tropical palm species.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria, Plaza Santa Maria 2, 03202 Elche Spain
You will enjoy the amazing views of the Basilica of Saint Mary, a Gothic-Renaissance church with unforgettable architectural features, your guide will tell you all the secrets of this place on a walking tour of the historical city center, where you will be able to taste the gastronomy and feel like real local.
After the city tour of Elche, you will have a drive back.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Terminal de Creuers d'Alacant, Puerto de Alicante, Muelle 14, 03001 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.