Experience UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Agra Day Tour
A Day trip to Agra from Delhi offers visit to UNESCO World heritage Sites - Taj Mahal and Agra fort. This private guided day tour is the best way to explore heritage sites at Agra in shortest time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Akbar's Tomb
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
A White Marble Mausoleum built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal in 1632. The four minarets and tomb made with white marble are the center of attraction of the visitors.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra fort is located on the bank of River Yamuna. Inside the fort visitors can see Jahangir Mahal, Shahjahani Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas and Diwan-i-Aam, Musamman Burj.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Akbar's Tomb, Sikandra Road, Sikandra India
A Mughal Architecture masterpiece, Akbars tomb is located in Sikandra, suburbs of Agra.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide Pickup from most of the hotels in Delhi, Gurugram, Noida and GhaziabadAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.