Experience Varanasi Tour: 2 Days Private Guided Tour
The Experience Varanasi tour is an endeavor to connect the tourist with the city. It aims to acclimatize the Guest with the local culture of Varanasi.
Discover the best of Varanasi in two days. Along with the morning and evening boat rides, you will be able to explore the different religious aspects of the city like Buddhism. Take an insider's look at various wholesale markets in the city, walk through the residential areas of the old town and indulge in some great street food.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Street food during the food tour.
- Two private boat rides (hand rowing boats).
- One bottle of mineral water per person per sightseeing.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Experience Varanasi Tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Experience Varanasi-Day1
Stop At: Experience Varanasi - Private Guided Tours, Varanasi 221005 India
Our accredited guide will meet you at your hotel and accompany you to the old city explaining you what you will see during the day.
10:00 am-01:30 pm. Bazaar Walk: Explore the hidden markets in the old city like Paan (betel leaf), spice, toys, flowers etc. It's a combination of walking tour and cycle rickshaw ride. Walking through the narrow alleys of these markets with a variety of smell and vision gives a phenomenal experience to the Guest.
01:30 pm to 02:30 pm Lunch break
02:30 pm - 04:30 pm. City Tour: Visit the Banaras Hindu University, Durga Temple and the weaver's district & learn the dying art of Silk weaving.
05:00 pm - 07:30 pm. Evening Boat ride: Go for a evening boat ride by the sunset and witness the activities by the river side in the evening, watch the cremation at Manikarnika Ghat from the boat. Finally stop at Dasaswamedh Ghat to enjoy the Ganga Aarti ceremony from your private boat.
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Experience Varanasi-Day2
Stop At: Experience Varanasi Tours, B 34/130-14B-1, Bramhanand Colony, Brahmanand Colony, Durgakund, Tulsi Manas Mandir Colony, Naria, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India
05:30 am - 08:00 am. Morning boat ride: Visit the river at sunrise, when its banks are alive with the multitude of worshipers who come to immerse themselves honoring life’s milestones as they face the rising run.
08:30 am -10:00 am Breakfast
10:00 am - 01:00 pm- Sarnath: Lord Buddha preached his First Sermon here. This is known in the Buddhist world as Dharma-Chakra Pravartana.Visit the main temple and see the fresco work followed by excavated ruins & museum (The museum closed on Friday).
01:00 pm - 04:00 pm Lunch break and rest
04:00 pm - 07:00 pm Flavors of Varanasi: Banaras offers you the best of history coupled with the best in cuisine as well. The streets have a wide range of eateries all offering delectably scrumptious food that is sure to suit every traveler’s appetite.
We take you to 5-6 food joints which are very popular with the locals & offer you a wide variety of food & beverages. After the street food visit one of the best restaurants for the main course dinner.
Duration: 9 hours
• Dinner: We serve you an authentic Varanasi dinner after the street food.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From your hotel. Your guide will meet you at your hotel or any other convenient location previously agreed.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Back to your hotel or as previously agreed.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.