Experience West Tour Santa fe de Antioquia
Come, enjoy, live, feel, interact, dream and take the best memories. Be part of this warm earth, its particular gastronomy, its cobbled streets, its colonial houses, churches full of faith and its parks that keep great stories, as well as the majestic bridge of the West that seems not to feel the passage of time, accompanied of professional guides born in these lands, lovers of nature and knowledgeable about their history.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Medical Assistance Insurance
- Visit to Filigree Workshop
- Visit to Artisan Coffee
- Entry/Admission - Kanaloa Parque Acuatico
What's excluded :
- Expenses not specified in the plan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puente de Occidente, Santa Fe de Antioquia Colombia
The Puente de Occidente was built between 1887 and 1895 by Engineer José María Villa, under the government of General Marceliano Vélez. For its construction the Puente de Occidente Company was formed as a result of the application and interpretation given to the Law of May 30, 1881, in which the Department took 1017 shares and 696 individuals. The final cost of the bridge was $ 171,300, or the value of 1713 shares at $ 100 each.
In order to carry out the best planning and then the construction of the bridge, Engineer José Manuel Villa carried out the strictest studies of the area and its physical and geological characteristics, years before signing the contract that would start the works.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico Santa Fe de Antioquia, Santa Fe de Antioquia Colombia
City tour through the main tourist attractions of the town
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Kanaloa Parque Acuatico, Entrada a Santa Fe de Antioquia a 1.5 Km Del Puente Sobre El Rio Cauca, Santa Fe de Antioquia Colombia
Aquatic Evening in the Kanaloa Park
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Estadio Station, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.