Experiences Guided Tour tour of Colosseum, Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
Best Package: Vatican + Colosseum Tour
Skip-the-Line access means you’ll spend less time waiting and more time sightseeing! Experience the wonders of Vatican City, including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica, as well as a thrilling exploration of the iconic Colosseum and other ancient Roman landmarks.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Headsets to hear clearly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Colosseum audio/vedio self-guided tour
- Vatican audio self-guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup
- Physical guide is not add in this service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Skip the long lines to enter the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica and spend more time gazing in awe at the masterpieces of art and architecture. Take in the mastery of the glorious work of Michelangelo, navigate the vast complex of rooms, artwork and history, with a guide who will bring the ancient collection to life. This intimate semi private tour by all means is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The tour will help you to discover the largest amphitheater ever built and experience the power of a historically great ancient Roman Empire. Take a walk in the magnificent history of the Colosseum being told in your preferred language. After your Colosseum tour ends, you'll experience the very heart of Ancient Rome: the Roman Forum. It is the place from where Roman emperors used to rule their empires with political, cultural and religious influence. And not to forget, you also get to discover the great Palatine Hill, it is where Rome was founded by Romulus approximately three thousand years ago.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Via Vespasiano, 26, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
2: Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :1: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
2: Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If you book any tour and for any reason, if you don’t have the mask or gloves, we’ll provide that. But, we highly recommend keeping COVID-19 safety equipment with you. You are suggested to follow all safety guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.