Experiencing Culture of Thiruvallikeni in Chennai
The Parthasarathy Temple is an 8th-century Hindu Vaishnavite temple dedicated to the Lord Vishnu, located at Thiruvallikeni, Chennai, India
- Temple has excellent architecture, fine sculptures, several cultural practices.
- One can understand the culture of people by going around the temple.
- Shopping around the temple
per adult from
What's included :
- Curator charges
- Entry/Admission - Parthasarathy Temple
What's excluded :
- Anything not in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parthasarathy Temple, Narayana Krishnaraja Puram, Chennai (Madras) 600005 India
Parthasarathy temple is one of the oldest in Chennai. Its a best place to understand the religious culture of Chennai.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Arulmigu Sri Parthasarathyswamy Temple, Narayana Krishnaraja Puram, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.