Experiential Coffee Farm Tour with Free Gift
A one of a kind experience through the scenic views the coffee farm has to offer. From the seedling bed to the fermentation tanks, drying beds, the mill, and the roasting of the coffee beans.It is immersive, educative and exciting. A great pre or post safari activity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry Fees
- Light Snacks
- Coffee Expert Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mbumi Coffee Estate Offices And Mill
What's excluded :
- Other expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mbumi Coffee Estate Offices And Mill, off, Kenya
Our day starts with a pick up from your hotel in Nairobi at 09:00 am followed by departure towards Mbumi Coffee Estate.
Upon arrival at the Coffee Farm we will be welcomed by the host followed by a comprehensive tour beginning from the coffee tree nursery to give an in depth understanding of the coffee maturing stages.
After which you will be educated on how coffee cherries are picked, washed and dried as you are walked through the whole process in detail. Thereafter you will experience the coffee milling and grading process as well as how they roast their coffee and package it.
Another highlight of the tour will be the opportunity to roast your own coffee!
Later you can enjoy a cup of coffee at the rooftop sitting area which has picturesque views of the farm.
It is immersive, educative and exciting.
Thereafter you will be dropped off at your hotel in Nairobi and it is our hope that you will have enjoyed every single moment with us.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide the correct name and address of the hotel you will be picked up from.Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.