Exploration of the Exoticism of Banyu Beach Drops
Witness one of the beauty of waterfalls that water falls directly on the beach. In 1 tour you can directly visit 4 beach locations at once. Participants can do a lot of activities on this tour because the location used as a tour object is still very quiet. The beauty of nature that is still very awake will add to the exoticness of the trip.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Fishing boats and snorkeling gear
- Entry/Admission - Banyu Anjlok Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kletakan Cove
- Entry/Admission - Bolu Bolu Beach
- Entry/Admission - Lenggoksono Beach
What's excluded :
- Purchase (Shopping) personal needs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banyu Anjlok Beach, Desa Purwodadi Tirtoyudo, Malang 65182 Indonesia
The name of this beach is taken from Javanese, Banyu means water and Anjlok which means fall. On this beach there is a waterfall as high as 3 meters whose water directly falls to the beach.
Banyu Anjlok Beach not only offers beach and waterfall tours, but there is also Goa which is named Goa Sarang Wallet.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kletakan Cove, Teluk Lenggoksono Desa Purwodadi, Tirtoyudo, Tirto Yudo, Malang, Jawa Timur 65182, Indonesia
When you get there, the charm of clear sea water will welcome with a beautiful sparkle in the sun. Kletekan Bay has a variety of underwater biota that is very beautiful.
Participants can snorkel to watch exotic underwater scenes such as corals and colorful fish. You will not only find coral rocks under the sea but also on the edge of the bay, which will add to this beauty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bolu Bolu Beach, Desa Purwodadi, Tirtoyudo, Malang 65182 Indonesia
This beach has cleanliness and a marine biota ecosystem that is still very awake and the trees are still shady. This white sandy beach is an uninhabited beach. ih unlike most beaches in other southern Malang, Bolu Bolu beach has waves that are quite friendly so it is safe to swim, it is also very suitable for snorkeling.
Another attraction is the Mount Sunrise which is located near the shoreline.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lenggoksono Beach, Dusun Lenggoksono Desa Purwodadi, Kec. Tirtoyudo, Malang 65182 Indonesia
Beaches with the potential of marine products such as squid, lobsters, sails, layur and skipjack offer attractive spots for fish hunters by fishing. This beach has a circular white sand bordering directly with coral hills.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Patung 3 Singa Arema, Jl. Trunojoyo, Kiduldalem, Kec. Klojen, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur 65119, Indonesia
2: Alun Alun Malang, Jl. Merdeka Selatan, Kiduldalem, Kec. Klojen, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur 65119, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Malang Airport, Malang Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.