Explore 1 Day with Linh Ung Pagoda - Marble Mountain - Hoi An
You first visit Linh Ung Pagoda or Lady Buddha, it’s 67m high, the tallest in Vietnam at Monkey mountain. Then go to Marble Mountain a cluster of 5 peaks of limestone and marble named after the 5 elements of earth. Here you will find peaks, caves, tunnels and temples throughout the hike. You are also rewarded with an amazing view from the top over the beach and ocean on one way, the city of Da Nang to another and the whole country side around to the otherside. After dinner in Hoi An your guide will show you around the ancient town and bring you to a few of the best spots for a history lesson and beautiful architecture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entrance fees
- Lunch : Vietnamese food & Dinner
- English speaking tourguide
- Transport : High quality bus
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
14:30 – 14:45 Bus and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel (central or near My Khe) and visit Linh Ung pagoda at Monkey mountain.
After that, you will go to Marble Mountain landscape with five mountains lying closed the sea and named after five elements of the universe. It is considered as a natural masterpiece of Da Nang. Looking down from high, Marble Mountain is like a heaven’s hand setting here
At here, you can admire Non Nuoc traditional stone village, visit Marble Mountain with Ling Ung pagoda, Tam Thai pagoda, XaLoi tower and mysterious caves: Van Thong cave, Tang Chon cave, Hoa Nghiem cave…
17:00 Bus will move to the ancient town of Hoi An.
Dinner at restaurant
Tour guide will take you for the visit: Japan bridge pagoda, Phuc Kien hall, Tan Ky old house, Phung Hung old house and walk along the old town to see the lantern.
You have free time to shop or visit
20:30 Come back to Da Nang
21:30 See off at your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up, please leave your hotel address or your flight number on booking.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.