Explore ancient Olympia Full day Private tour with Wine and Olive Oil Tasting
Everyone in the world heard about the Olympic games and we will take you to the sacred place of the ancient world and the birthplace of the Olympic Games - ancient Olympia. Your guide will tell you everything about the place where the games were held every four years from the 8th century BC until the 4th AD. You will see all the surrounding infrastructure and several important temples. Expand your tour with visits to famous winery and explore how the olive oil is made.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Wine tasting
- Olive oil tasting
- All fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Olympia
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Olympia
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Olympia, Archea Olympia, Olympia 27065 Greece
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or from your cruise ship.
On a comfortable private vehicle, you will have a ride to Olympia having an interesting commentary about Katakolon and Olympia.
As soon as you will arrive you will have 3 hours guided tour with visits yo the temple of Zeus, the temple of Hera, the spot of the lighting of the Olympic torch, and the stadium, among other sites.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Museum of Olympia, Archaia Olympia, Olympia 27 065 Greece
The tour includes the inside visit to the Archeological Museum where you will see a lot of treasures.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Olympia, Olympia, Elis Region, West Greece
The next stop will be at the winery with wine tasting and treat with traditional vegetable snacks and small portions of cooked meals.
Then you will visit an olive press located at a nearby village where you will have a guided tour to learn how the olive oil is extracted. There you will be offered different types of olive oil to taste along with olives, olive paste spread, and fresh warm bread.
After that, we will drive you back to the port or to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Katakolo Port, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.