Explore Bandra, Mumbai - A Guided Tour
Bandra a seaside suburb is also known as the ‘Queen of Suburb’ and is home to many Bollywood actors, cricketer and politicians of India, including the King of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan himself.
Bandra has the largest number of Roman Catholic Churches because of the rich Portuguese influence.
Once, home for 25 villages and due to its urban development and migration Bandra only has few villages left like Ranwar, Baroda and Chium village.
The tour will start from Bandra railway station, and at first visit the village of the Anglo-Portuguese style of home and street art.
After that visit the Portuguese Fort called ‘Castella de Aguada’ and then stop at the famous Bollywood actors House “Shahrukh Khan”.
Note- This tour is available in Private and Group tours.
Morning tour: 9:00 am
Afternoon tour: 2:30 pm
Minimum occupancy: 2 Pax
Maximum occupancy: 5 Pax
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- All transfers in Tuk-Tuk
- Entry/Admission - Bandra Fort
- Entry/Admission - St. Andrew's Church
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bandra Fort, Bandstand Road Mount Mary, Mumbai India
Bandra Fort is also known as the Castella de Aguada, located in Bandra, Mumbai.
"Castella" is a misspelling for Portuguese "Castelo" and it was built by the Portuguese in 1640.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Andrew's Church, 115, Hill Rd, Old Rajaram Wadi, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
St. Andrew's Church is one of the oldest churches in Mumbai. It was built-in 1575 and stands on the sea-shore of the Bandra suburb. It was the only church there till the first quarter of the 17th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bandra Station, Bairam Naupada, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.