Explore Buruanga in Aklan
Experience the rustic and rugged atmosphere at Buruanga, the farthest yet potentially-rich town of Aklan. Go spelunking in caves, slide and swim in the falls at Hacienda Maria, eat lunch prepared by locals. Relaxed in Hinugtan Beach and take some instagrammable photos.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation during the tour
- Pick up and drop off within Kalibo or Caticlan
- Local Guide
- Local Packed Lunch
- Boat Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Maria
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hacienda Maria, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
Hacienda Maria is a newly discovered heritage and eco-tourism destination in Buruanga, Aklan — just nearby famous beach destination Boracay Island. It has a total area of 14 hectares of unspoiled natural beauty that is a breath of fresh air from the usually crowded beaches of Boracay.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hinugtan Road, Buruanga, Aklan, Philippines
Hinugtan Beach in Buruanga, Aklan embodies a romantic seascape, removed from the sheer complexities of modern life. The pristine nature abound will shame whatever gadget its visitor brings.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to Kalibo and Caticlan only.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of extreme weather conditions, some destinations may not be accessible and guests will be brought to an alternative tourist site.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.