Explore Cairo: The Paris of The Middle East-Private Tour
Experience Cairo like a local. Hookah/Shisha in an oriental coffee shop. Cairo..Paris of the Middle East. Enjoy the Egyptian national dish. Guided Tour/Private Car
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private Tour Guide
- Lunch/ Egyptian National Dish
- Roundtrip from and to your hotel
- Live commentary in your language
- Entry/Admission - Mohamed Ali Museum
What's excluded :
- Museum Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- Visit: Mohamed Ali Museum, 198 Hadaeq Shoubra St. Shoubra El Khaymah, Shubra Al Khaymah Egypt
Get picked up from your hotel in a private car.
Starting by The great Cairo’s Citadel. The resplendent 19 the century Mosque of Muhammad Ali is the key sight in the complex.
Heading to Cairo Opera House, the city’s performing arts hub, at the southern end of Gezira Island. Designed in the Islamic style.
Get in the car for a ride or Walk across the Kasr Al Nile Bridge towards Tahrir Square.
Head to the historic Talaat Harb St which contains remnants of Cairo’s multi-colonial past including the Egyptian Diplomatic Club and Cafe Riche, thought to be Cairo’s oldest restaurant, on the edge of Talaat Harb Square.
You'll probably get hungry by now so be ready for an awesome oriental meal at Abou Tarek Restaurant "kushari restaurants".
You have to sit on of downtown's most famous coffee shops for a hot cup of tea and an oriental Shisha (Hookah) among the locals.
Get picked up in the private car to get dropped off to your hotel.
Departure Point :Mohamed Ali Museum, 198 Hadaeq Shoubra St. Shoubra El Khaymah, Shubra Al Khaymah Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7/13/2020 - 12/6/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.