Explore Cape Clear island. Cork. Self-guided. 6 hours.
Take a scenic ferry trip to visit Cape Clear Island & experience this Gaeltacht island’s culture & life of old.
Join this island-studded Atlantic Ocean return ferry journey across Roaring Water Bay on the Cork coastline to visit remote Cape Clear Island and experience this Gaeltacht (Irish speaking) island’s culture and life of old. Available all year around from Baltimore. Min 2 Max 90.
per adult from
What's included :
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Snacks - No food or drink available on board.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Clear Island, Cape Clear Island, County Cork
Ireland’s most Southerly inhabited Irish speaking offshore Island.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Baltimore Ferry, Baltimore, Co. Cork, Ireland
2: Schull Pier, Harbour View, Meenvane, Schull, Co. Cork, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.