Explore Cave town of Vardzia, Borjomi mineral waters and Rabati fortress
Diversity of historical, cultural and natural landmarks makes this trip one of the most interesting. Natural reserve, Cave town and Medieval time fortress is perfect combination for interesting tour for you
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Rabati Castle
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
Resort town of Borjomi is located next to Borjomi Kharagauli national nature reserve, which is one of the largest in Europe. Place is most known by it's natural mineral waters, which you can try straight from the source.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Rabati Castle, Akhaltsikhe Georgia
Medieval castle, restored in early 2010's is perfect example what it was to live in such fortified place in Georgia of that time. It has 2 parts, modern and historical and you can also visit regional museum of history and archeology.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vardzia, Erusheti Mountain, Aspindza 383770 Georgia
Vardzia is the biggest cave town in Georgia, built by king Giorgi 3rd in late 12th century. Place had around 3000 caves but many of them are destroyed now. You will see caves, wander inside secret tunnels, drink water from inside cave spring and discover vast complex of caves and tunnels.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.