Explore Charming Hoi An - Shore Excursion from Da Nang
This full day tour will give you the opportunity to discover the backstreets of ancient Hoi An and the secrets behind its fascinating architecture. You will be able to taste the local street-food delicacies and get informative insights of the local life with our enthusiastic and knowledgeable local guide. During the walking tour, you will discover not only the old-world trading port city but also the modern life that is actively moving within the core of this World Heritage. From the busy Hoi An market to the Japanese covered bridge and ancient Chinese assembly halls, Hoi An is truly a hidden gem of Vietnam.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cruise Port pickup and Drop Off
- Local Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Port Authority Tax
- Local Street Food Tasting
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
-Pick up from the port
-Drive to Hoi An
-Visit central market
-Explore the historical sites of Hoi An
-Visit a traditional Hoi An house
-Continue with walking along the river for more sightseeing
-Visit the 17th century Japanese bridge, symbol of Hoi An
-Enjoy time on your own for shopping
-Return to the port
When does my tour start?
Your tour will commence at 09:30am.
When do I return to port after my tour/excursion?
You will be return back at the port at approximatley 4:30pm.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Hoà Ninh, Hòa Vang, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Joining instructions and start times will be sent to you through the Viator/TripAdvisor Messaging Portal.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.