Explore Connemara National Park - self-guided
Explore nature walks in scenic Connemara National Park on the Wild Atlantic Way. The park covers 2.957 hectares of scenic mountains, expanses of bogs, heaths, grasslands and woodlands. The park's mountains are part of the famous 12 Bens mountain range.
Entrance to the park is free. At the visitor centre view a fascinating exhibition on the Connemara landscape. A variety of safe and easy trail options are available for the whole family to enjoy, with more challenging tracks &trails for walkers, ranging from 0.5kms to 5kms.
Come see the world famous Connemara pony. The birdlife is varied and includes Meadow pipits, skylarks, stonechats, chaffinches, robins and wrens. Birds of prey and wild red deer can be seen occasionally too.
Lunch is at the Tea Room, situated in the park, consisting of delicious soup of the day, with homemade brown bread, plus a freshly made sandwich (plain or toasted), with 2 fillings of your choice, tea or coffee and a chocolate.
This is a self-guided tour.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from Connemara National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Diamond Hill, N59 Connemara National Park, Letterfrack Ireland
Walk the trails and paved pathways around and over Bengoora enjoying the panoramic views of the surrounding country and sea side!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Connemara National Park, Letterfrack, Co. Galway, Ireland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.