Explore Connemara National Park. Self-Guided with transport from Galway
Explore nature walks in scenic Connemara National Park on the Wild Atlantic Way. The park covers 2.957 hectares of scenic mountains, expanses of bogs, heaths, grasslands and woodlands. The park's mountains are part of the famous 12 Bens mountain range.
From Galway city travel by public bus to the park. Entrance to the park is free. At the visitor centre view a fascinating exhibition on the Connemara landscape. A variety of safe & easy trail options are available for the whole family to enjoy, with more challenging tracks &trails for walkers, ranging from 0.5kms to 5kms.
Come see the world famous Connemara pony & a variety of birdlife. Birds of prey and wild red deer can be seen occasionally too.
Lunch is at the Tea Room, situated in the park, consisting of delicious soup of the day, with homemade brown bread, plus a freshly made sandwich (plain or toasted), with 2 fillings of your choice, tea or coffee and a chocolate.
This tour includes return public bus tickets from Galway city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Light lunch at the Connemara National Tea Park Room
- Wilderness walks, grade easy to difficult.
- Exhibition on the Connemara Landscape (multi-lingual)
- Public City Link bus return ticket from Galway to Letterfrack.
What's excluded :
- Private local guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Connemara National Park & Visitor Centre, Connemara National Park Connemara National Park Connemara, Co Galway Near the village of Letterfrack, Galway Ireland
Explore Connemara National Park for the day. A perfect day out for the family or those who enjoy the great outdoors.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Diamond Hill, N59 Connemara National Park, Letterfrack Ireland
Walk along the paved pathways around and over Bengoora taking in the spectacular Connemara views!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Galway Coach Station, Fairgreen Rd, Galway, H91 C2VX, Ireland
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Return public bus transportation ticket from Galway City to Letterfrack village (entrance to Connemara National Park)
- Light lunch voucher valid for Connemara National Park Tea Room. Please print out vouchers and bring with you to validate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear walking shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.