Explore Darwin City Sights Including Key Attractions
The Darwin City Explorer tour is a popular tour to major attractions and things to do in around Darwin. This tour allows for the exploration of attractions in Darwin and is perfect for a first time visitor’s or families. Experienced tour guides will showcase Darwin's sights and attractions. You will be provided full commentary and you can enjoy the colourful sights of Darwin. Attractions visited include WWII Oil Storage Tunnels, Aviation Heritage Centre, Darwin Military Museum, and Museum and Art Gallery of the NT.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Darwin Aviation Museum
- Entry/Admission - Defence of Darwin Experience
- Entry/Admission - 1934 Qantas Hangar
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $5 fee for any pickups outside Darwin CBD, payable at the time of tour check-in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, 19 Conacher St Bullocky Point, Darwin, Northern Territory 0801 Australia
The Museum & Art Gallery showcases a range of displays including the Cyclone Tracy simulator, Aboriginal Art & Craft, Sweetheart the rogue Croc, pre historic display and lots more. There is also a cafe to purchase snacks and drinks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Darwin Aviation Museum, 557 Stuart Highway, Darwin, Northern Territory 0821 Australia
The Darwin aviation Museum houses a B52 aircraft and many other displays related to the Aviation and WWII history.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens, Gardens Road, Darwin, Northern Territory 0800 Australia
The George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens are in set in 42 hectares of native & tropical flora, plus an orchid house & cafe.
Stop At: Parap Market, Parap Road Parap Village Shopping Precinct, Darwin, Northern Territory 0820 Australia
On Saturdays ( only ) we visit the Parap Village Markets where you can purchase local foods & craft.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Fannie Bay Gaol, East Point Road, Darwin, Northern Territory Australia
We drive past Fannie Bay Goal on our way to East Point Nature Reserve. Your guide will provide information on the history of the Goal as we drive past.
Stop At: Defence of Darwin Experience, 5434 Alec Fong Lim Drive East Point, Darwin, Northern Territory 0801 Australia
Experience the History of WWII displays, equipment and machinery of the day war came to Darwin
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Parliament House, Mitchell St, Darwin, Northern Territory 0800 Australia
Your guide will provide information on Parliament House as you drive past it.
Stop At: 1934 Qantas Hangar, 22 Macdonald Street Parap, Darwin, Northern Territory 0820 Australia
Antique motor vehicle, car & bicycle museum in an unpretentious 1934 airplane hangar.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Passenger information collected
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.