Explore Downhill Mountain in 3-Hour Bike Tour from Hobart
Ride a mountain bike down the foothills of Mount Wellington
Experience the beauty of the Tasmanian bush and see some local wildlife
Partake in a unique Hobart mountain biking beer-drinking tradition
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmet and gloves
- Water bottle
- Rugged guide
What's excluded :
- Foods and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mount Wellington, Pinnacle Road, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Setting off from the friendly café The Stagg, take the chance to have a coffee from some of the best baristas in Hobart where owner Sue Stagg once held the Guinness World Record for most cappuccinos made in one hour. Your guide Jono will be there and soon you'll be on the bus heading to the starting point of the biking experience.
Enjoy a scenic drive out of Hobart as you head to the bike trail in the foothills of Mount Wellington. You will be fitted with a mountain bike, helmet, and gloves then off you go. The trail is fairly gentle and cuts through stunning forests with towering eucalypti and mighty man ferns.
Your guide will tell you about the history of the area as you ride downhill all the way back into Hobart. At the end of the ride you'll be invited to join your guide at our local pub for a refreshment and the unique opportunity to drink from the famous handlebar that holds a glass of beer.
Departure Point :138 Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.