Explore Dubrovnik by Private Boat - MARLIN 23 RHIB
Explore the beautiful Dubrovnik Elaphiti Islands by boat! Visit the Blue & Green cave on Koločep Island, soak up the sun on the sandy beach of Šunj, and enjoy the best food & wine Dubrovnik has to offer.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- WiFi on board
- Go-Pro Camera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Pick up is at any location you provide us. We offer to pick up with our chauffeur service. Just drop us your address, and our driver will pick you up 15 minutes prior start of the tour.
Stop At: Kolocep Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
The first stop to our Elafiti Private Boat tour is Kolocep Island. The closest island to Dubrovnik. Blue waters of Adriatic surround this amazing tame island. A minute as we arrive, you will notice how calm and easy-going life is on this island. You will visit one of the landmarks of this area, and that is a Blue and green cave. Your boat will be equipped with snorkeling gear and Go Pro camera for you to use it, and we will send you all material to your email 24 hours later.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lopud Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
Next stop: Lopud Island-famous for its sandy beach Sunj. Here you will have the opportunity to enjoy an actual summer day. Prepare for sunbathing and sand between your toes. Your skipper will get you fresh fruits and local drinks on board. You can choose to stay the whole time on a boat or go ashore and explore the beach.
The bonus here is that after the sandy beach, we are heading for a village of Lopud. You can visit the Dominican and Franciscan monastery, Đorđić-Mayneri park, remarkable small churches, and much more. If you wish, we can organize lunch on some of the islands. Check out for Bowa restaurant, Restaurant Dubrovnik Lopud, or Restaurant Kod Marka Šipan.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sipan, Dubrovnik Croatia
The last island we’ll visit on our private Elaphite Islands tour is Šipan, the largest and most densely populated among the Elafiti islands. Distinguished by the untouched nature, turquoise blue sea, green olive, and pine trees, discreet birds chirping… it is truly a place of serenity.
In a small seaside place Suđurađ, there are two renaissance palaces of the famous ship-owning family Skočibuha. Locals are dedicated to the production of home-made goods, such as wine, olive oil, marmalade, fruits, vegetables… So, if you wish, we can organize wine and olive oil tasting. On our way back, we will make a short stop to have a swim and snorkel around the pebble beaches of the small islet called Sikirica.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our chauffeur will pick you up at your accommodation.Airports
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dobrota24, 20213, Čilipi, Croatia
- Old town
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.