Explore Hidden Secrets of Old San Juan
We will start by making a stop at the San Felipe del Morro Fortress and explore all the history behind (1539), then take a walk thru the cobblestone streets of the Old San Juan and explore some hidden secrets in the San Juan Cathedral (1540) , San Juan Gate (1634) , and lastly making a stop at the Capitol Bulding to explore some of its rich history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Fortress Entrance Tickets
Explore Old San Juan with a Tour Guide
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Explore Old San Juan with a Tour Guide:
Attractions on the Explore Old San Juan with a Tour Guide:
- Plaza Colón
Castillo San Felipe del Morro / San Juan National Historic Site / Catedral Metropolitana Basilica de San Juan Bautista / La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina
Operates: Starts at 9:00 am or 11:00 am, meeting point will be at Plaza Colon in Old San Juan, can also do pick ups in Isla Verde and Condado.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.