Explore Hidden Yangon by Bike
The tour starts with a walk around the colonial building. You will get to see 19th century buildings, which are over 100 years old, and we will go to the Nan Thida Ferry Terminal to cross Yangon River by ferry, while viewing seagulls coming for the food and little boats jumping in the river going against the current.
When arriving at Dala Jetty, we will hop on bikes , which are organized for you and we will start exploring all the hidden places of Yangon. You will see the exotic local life while visiting a fishermen village, so be prepared to be amazed at the sights. You will also see the Buddhist temples, and also the local industry such as food making, candles and the recycling project of Dala.
In this bike tour you will interact with local people, participate in local ceremonies if you are lucky, and of course be like a local.
Note: Participants need to sign liability waiver form before the tour starts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Bike
- Use of Halment
- Local Guide
- Bottled water
- Ferry river crossing
- Refreshing Drink
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick and Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Maha Bandula Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maha Bandula Park, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Meet your guide at the park, walk for 5 minutes around 19th century buildings, and go to jetty to take a ferry, cross over the river and get your bikes, pedal through alleys, see local life style there and many other interesting things along the way. Visit fisherman village and farmer village to see what country life style is like.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mahabandula Park, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.