Explore Highlights Esperance 2 Hour Guided Tour
Marvel at the stunning pink lake located outside of Esperance
Take in views of beautiful beaches and the magnificent ocean
Immerse yourself in a unique experience in a motorcycle sidecar
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Foods and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Esperance, Esperance, Western Australia
Meet your guide at the Whale Tail. Then, just sit back and relax for the next three hours as you enjoy a wonderful highlights tour of Esperance. The experience aims to provide you with wonderful views of the ocean and the pristine beaches, while also giving you the chance to breathe clean, coastal air. This is not just a tour, rather a whole sensory extravaganza.
You will travel about 20 miles through the best settings Esperance has to offer. Get a feel for what makes this such a special place while also moving at the pace of the locals: relaxed, but with purpose. Visit the Rotary Lookout on Signal Hill and enjoy time to climb the few steps for spectacular views of the bay and the townscape — only a taste of what's to come.
Then, take an easy ride along the coast. Sit back and marvel at breathtaking vistas over the bays and beaches of West Beach, Blue Haven, and Salmon Beach. With plenty of stops on the way, you will have ample opportunity to snap some photos, capturing memories sure to last a lifetime. Continue on the romantically named Twilight Beach for a chance to dip your toes in the crystal-clear water and in the finest sand you have ever felt.
Cruise along the coastline, passing the Esperance Wind Farm and Observatory Point before stopping to enjoy more pristine beach views at the iconic Eleven-Mile Beach and, for those feeling more athletic, a walk down the stairs to the lagoon. Proceed inland past beautiful, local fauna and fauna with a stop at the Lake Spencer (Pink Lake) lookout. Head then back toward the meeting point.
Departure Point :The Esplanade, Esperance WA 6450, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.