Explore Isla Mujeres in One Day Catamaran,Snorkel,Open Bar and Beach Club
Want to know more about Isla Mujeres? and not only that give you a visual delight of the different shades of blue that the Caribbean Sea gives you, you can book a catamaran tour to Isla Mujeres that take place all day.
Have a experience full of adventure at the most gorgeous sea in the world! Admire the beaches of the Caribbean Sea aboard a catamaran in Cancun to Isla Mujeres. Sail from Cancun to Isla Mujeres on a fun-filled tour with open bar.
Explore the island's stunning sites and one of the most beautiful reefs in the Caribbean. Immerse yourself in the water of the Caribbea and discover the natural beauty of the Mexican Caribbean and the marine life by snorkeling on the magical reefs of Isla Mujeres. Get to know this beautiful island in Mexico, relax and enjoy a delicious meal at the exclusive beach club.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Sailing from cancun to isla mujeres
- An amazing surprise activity at the end of the activity, not for everybody only for braves(spinaker)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Visit to a Beach club
- National regional Buffet
What's excluded :
- Dock fee 13usd
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy the adventure of one day, sailing from Cancun to Isla Mujeres! You will have the opportunity sail to Isla Mujeres in one of our catamarans, where you can enjoy our open bar while watching the differents colors that the Caribbean Sea give you.
We will arrive at the exclusive beach club where you can eat a delicious national food buffet, swim on the beach, relax in the hammocks or take the perfect picture for instagram. Back on the sailboat, if you dare to fly at the heights you can do the spinnaker activity and you can also dive in one of the most beautiful coral reefs of Isla Mujeres and watch the beautifuls sculptures of hands at the MUSA.
Then we will go to the center of this paradise, where you can still swim and enjoy in one of the best beaches in Mexico: Playa Norte; you'll also have your time to go for shopping or just walk around and discover more of this beautiful island.
Finally, we will back to Cancun on our catamaran, it's time for the latest drinks and photos to always remember this experience!
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Marina Albatros, Punta Nizuc - Cancún, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.