Explore Kakheti - David Gareja Monastery And Sighnaghi
The extraordinary site with fantastic semi-desert landscapes – Davit-Gareja cave city, located 100km south-east from Tbilisi, was founded in 6th century by David (St. David Garejeli). You can do a one-day trip from Tbilisi to Davit-Gareji and Kakheti region (Sighnaghi).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting (option)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friendly.Ge, Tbilisi Georgia
We will pick you up from anywhere in Tbilisi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: David Gareja Monastery, Mount Gareja, Udabno Georgia
One-day tour to David Gareja monastery complex is a short but eventful journey to one of the ancient and important religious sites of Georgia. The complex of temples stretches for several kilometers in the south-east of the country and along the border with Azerbaijan. David Gareja monastery is unique due to the fact that many of its buildings are cut in a huge tilted rock and some of its temples still preserve millenary frescos. Be ready for a walk and climb on uneven ground.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Signagi City Walls, Old Town, Signagi Georgia
We will visit a small cozy city Signagi*, which is called "the city of love", from where you can see an excellent view of the Alazani valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you to clarify the time and place from where you will need to pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Since part of the complex is located in Azerbaijan, we do not guarantee that the border guards will allow you to the monastery Udabno.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.