Explore Kathmandu City in 6 hours
Explore Kathmandu City in 6 Hous Tour gives a near glimpse of Nepal. It now not most effectively showcases the rich way of life of the Nepalese people however also takes you returned in time through its architectural marvels. The excursion takes you to 5 locations: Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Syambhunath temples, and Kathmandu Durbar Square that preserve each non-secular and cultural importance to the Nepalese people.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Vehicle with driver
- An experienced, English-speaking Tour Guide
- Guide and driver salary and all expenses
- Vehicle Fuel, Parking fees and Insurance
What's excluded :
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- Meals and accommodation
- Personal expenses, Shopping
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudha Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swayambhunath Stupa, Swayambhu, BHAGANPAU 44600, Nepal
It has a compelling mix of each Hindu and Buddhist shrines and Stupas. It is popularly recognized amongst foreigners because the Monkey Temple thanks to the massive monkey populace living in the place. A large number of Buddhists and Hindus alike visit Swayambhu throughout the day. This shrine is perhaps the best place to observe religious harmony in Nepal. The largest crowds of people are seen here on Buddha's birthday which usually falls in May each year.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Patan Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
The journey around Patan Durbar square represents the history and culture of Newari. The floor is typical red bricks, tiled in square shape. The square includes old residential Newari buildings, numerous temples and structures built by the Newa's. Along with the square other city highlights that fascinate any tourist area, The Asoka Stupak, marking Patan's four corners (250 B.C), golden temple, ancient palaces, the Patan Museum that houses bronze carvings. Initially this museum was Malla Palace which is open daily. Patan Durbar Square (durbar means palace), a UNESCO World Heritage Site is the major attraction with the old royal palace and a host of artistically designed temples all within the square. The Patan Museum within the palace has a fine collection of metal craft, wood carvings and a precious Malla era throne.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
It is located on the banks of river Bagmati and is one of the main temples of Lord Shiva. The temple area is complete of different smaller temples of several Hindu deities which gives the whole place an atmosphere of a sacred paradise.There are around 492 temples, 15 Shivalayas (shrines of Lord Shiva) and 12 Jyotirlinga (phallic shrines) to explore.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boudha Stupa, Buddha Stupa, Boudhanath Sadak, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
It is considered one of the biggest Stupas in South Asia which becomes constructed at the ancient exchange path to Tibet. Besides the main Stupa which turned into built-in a Nepali Buddhist fashion, there are over fifty Tibetan monasteries around the vicinity built with the aid of Tibetan traders and the large inflow of Tibetan refugees over the years. Here, you not best get to appreciate the remarkable artwork and structure of historic Nepal however that of neighboring Tibet as well.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Surrounded by fountains, ancient statues, small ponds, and a series of courtyards such as Mohan Chok and Sundari Chok, Kathmandu Durbar Square is a meditative, religious site for spiritual seekers. Within the inner complex of Durbar Square is the site of the Old Royal Palaces (referred to as the Hanuman Dhoka Palace Complex). The Royal Palaces used to house the kings of the Shah and Malla Dynasty, who ruled over the city until the 19th-century. The palaces have since been turned into museums.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.