Nairobi Nature Tour: Secret Sites and Fun Getaways
Learn the real beauty of the city in the sun as enjoyed by locals. Explore parks and forests within the city and even visit the Nairobi National Park. Uncover the off-the-beaten-track gems the city has as you learn its rich history.
• Whole day tour of Nairobi's hidden treasures.
• Visit curio shops and purchase souvenirs.
• Learn about art, food and the city's architecture.
per adult from
1 to 7 days
What's included :
- Local guide
- Tour Van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within the city.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
• Local guide
• Tour Van
• Hotel pickup and drop-off within the city.
• Admission Tickets
• Food and drinks, unless specified
What To Expect
You will be picked from your hotel within Nairobi at 9.00 am. You will then be taken to Karura forest for Nature walk and bicycle riding. You will then be taken for lunch where you will choose from a wide variety of restaurants to sample our local delicacies including our famous 'nyama choma'
You will then be taken to Nairobi national park to 'hang out' with the wild animals.
Finally you will be taken to the curio shops to check out souvenirs.
The guide will make sure you get a glimpse of the whole of Nairobi city between transfers to various sites.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Departure Point :Hotels within Nairobi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotels within Nairobi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.