Explore Kerala (4n 5d) - Exib115
Exodus Vacations Pvt Ltd provides you the customer friendly drivers for the entire trip. The hotels we given should the best in the market. More over the over expertise in the field will help you a comfort travel.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All other expenses not mentioned in itinerary
- Entry/Admission - MunnarSpice.com
- Entry/Admission - Rajamalai (Eravikulam) National Park
- Entry/Admission - Alleppey Backwaters
- Entry/Admission - Fort Kochi Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cochin Spice Market
Day 1: Cochin Arrival - Munnar
Stop At: MunnarSpice.com, Munnar Spice, Munnar India
En route Munnar plantation visit
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Munnar - 3 star Hotel on Double sharing basis
Day 2: Munnar sightseeing
Stop At: Rajamalai (Eravikulam) National Park, Munnar India
Visit Eravikulam National park, Eco Point, Top station, etc
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Munnar - 3 star Hotel Double sharing
Day 3: Munnar - Alleppy Morning transfer to Alleppy. Full day back water cruise.
Stop At: Alleppey Backwaters, Alappuzha India
House boat day cruise with Kerala Meals.
House boat cruise fees optional. Not included in pricing.
Cost 7500/- minimum charge for 4 person
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Alleppy with 3 star hotels
Day 4: Alleppy - Ernakulam
Stop At: Fort Kochi Beach, Kochi (Cochin) 682001 India
Morning transfer to Cochin - Visit Fort Kochi, Mattanchery, Hill palace, Marine Drive.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Cochin - 3 star hotel
Day 5: Cochin - Airport Drop
Stop At: Cochin Spice Market, Kochi (Cochin) India
Visit Cochin spice market and drop at airport/station.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Cochin International airport or Ernakulam railway station.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.