Explore Lima and its catacombs + Enjoy a Pisco Sour + Magic Water Show
Unique experience that you can not miss!
Enjoy the city of kings with a local guide, visiting its main squares, churches and monuments, as well as learn and enter the mysterious colonial catacombs of Lima.
Enjoy a delicious Pisco Sour, flag drink of Peru, in a typical restaurant around the Plaza de Armas in Lima.
After our Pisco, we will go to the largest water park in the world to see the magic water show, which is one of the things you have to do when you visit Lima.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Pisco Sour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to the catacombs
- Ticket to the Magic Circuit of Water
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
Plaza Mayor, Plaza San Martín
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas, Plaza San Francisco Jirón Lampa y Ancash, Lima 15001 Peru
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Barranco, Miraflores or San Isidro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.