Explore Machu Picchu 1 day | Machu Picchu by train from Cusco
Join an exclusive small-group tour in Machu Picchu Citadel and experience one of the world's most visited sites in a very private way with a local and knowledgeable tour guide. Marvel at the beauty and mystery of this UNESCO listing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation between Cusco and Ollantaytambo
- Official English-speaking guide in Machu Picchu (2.5 hours)
- Train ticket (round-trip between Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Bus ticket (round-trip between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu)
- Private hotel pickup at hotels in Cusco's historic center
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
On this 1-day excursion you’ll visit Peru’s most important archaeological and cultural treasure. The day begins with pick-up at your hotel, and transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo. An early 5:05 AM departure means you’ll have ample time to explore Machu Picchu.
Take in the beauty of the valleys on the train journey to Aguas Calientes. From this point, there’s just a 30-minute bus trip to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
Explore the Inca complex with a knowledgeable guide. See the Temple of the Sun, the Intihuatana, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the mausoleum and more. You’ll have free time to take photos and walk around on your own. Visit the Plaza de Armas in town and see what handicrafts are on offer. Return to Ollantaytambo by train, and then you’ll be taken back to Cusco.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.