Explore Magical London Walking Tour
Go on a magical Harry Potter themed walking tour across London
Get sorted into your Hogwarts House and test your Harry Potter knowledge
Stroll through Diagon Alley, visit the Leaky Cauldron, and more
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Public transport tickets
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diagon House, 40 Victoria Street, Edinburgh EH1 2JW Scotland
Walk in the footsteps of your favorite wizards (and witches) around the muggle world of London. Meet your guide in Soho and find out which House you belong in. Head down the real Diagon Alley, where Harry buys his first wand in "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone." Then visit the entrance to The Leaky Cauldron, the secret wizarding inn.
Stand on the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." Your guide is a Harry Potter enthusiast, armed with weird and wonderful film trivia. Take part in their quiz and use your knowledge to earn points. May the best House win!
Visit the sites that inspired J.K. Rowling, from Shakespeare's Globe to St. Paul's Cathedral. Go to King’s Cross Station, home of Platform 9 ¾, where you can take your photo with the disappearing trolley - the perfect souvenir for wizarding folk. Your tour ends here.
Departure Point :Palace Theatre, 113 Shaftesbury Ave, West End, London W1D 5AY, UK
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.