Explore Malta in a Self-drive Electric Car Tour
Join this 18km tour on a self-drive electric car that talks. Cars can be rented out to tour quaint Three cities , Kalkara and Smart City in a fun and original way, with pre-programmed GPS showing you where to go, while the electronic guide in your car gives you an insight on this incredibly rich historical and cultural area. Your talking car can tell you about the sights in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian or Mandarin.The only activity with no Corona risk!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- 2.5 hour electric-car tour
- Entry/Admission - Gardjola Gardens
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Malta at War Museum, Couvre de Porte, Birgu (Vittoriosa), Island of Malta BRG 1810 Malta
A great museum for a visit before of after the tour with the Rolling Geeks
Stop At: Gardjola Gardens, Senglea, Island of Malta Malta
The garden with a spectacular 360 degrees view all over the Grand Harbour
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Rolling Geeks, Xatt Il-Forn, Birgu (Vittoriosa), Island of Malta BRG 1711 Malta
The Tour with the talking cars.
Pass By: Fort St Angelo, Birgu Waterfront, Birgu (Vittoriosa), Island of Malta BRG 1023 Malta
One of the most beautiful fort of the Mediterranean
Pass By: Fort Rinella, St.Rocco Road, Kalkara, Island of Malta CSP11 Malta
See the biggest canon of the world
Pass By: Fort Ricasoli, Kalkara, Island of Malta Malta
The biggest fort in Malta and part of the film studios of Malta.
Famous for the recording of the movie "The Gladiator"
Pass By: Birgu (Vittoriosa), Birgu (Vittoriosa), Island of Malta
The most beautiful medieval village in Malta
Departure Point :Rolling Geeks, Vault II, Captain of the Galleys Vault II, Xatt Il - Forn, Il-Birgu, Malta
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/16/2020 - 9/15/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 21 years and max 75y old as driver.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The price of 80 euro is per car based on 2 adults and 2 children till 12y old.
- In case extra adults instead of children an extra of 10 euro/pp will apply
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Driving license required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All our cars will be constantly cleaned and disinfected after every trip.
- Please bring your personal mask with you because you need it before you hit the road
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- If you really want to do a one of a kind and safe activity in Malta, then Rolling Geeks ticks all the boxes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.