Explore Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur - A Guided Visit
Jodhpur is also a prominent tourist attraction and home to many temples, forts, and palaces. The second-largest city in the state of Rajasthan, Jodhpur was the historic capital of the Kingdom of Marwar. Set in the Thar Desert this city is also called the Blue City or Sun City by people of the state and the country.
Explore Mehrangarh Fort with this guided tour. This fort is perched upon a hill at 400 ft and has a span of 5 km. Mehrangarh Fort is the best place to explore the hidden gems of the city and learn more about the culture, heritage, and history of the city.
Tour Timings 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (in Between)
per adult from
What's included :
- Mehrangarh Fort Tour
- Experienced Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Mehrangarh Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mehrangarh Fort, Fort Rd., Jodhpur 342006 India
One of the largest forts o India, Mehrangarh Fort is located in Jodhpur city in the state of Rajasthan. the fort is closed by imposing thick walls and is located 125 m above the city. Overall there are seven gates in the fort and the museum of the fort is one of the most stocked one.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mehrangarh Fort Parking, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.