Explore Napa Valley Wine Tour from San Francisco by Private Minivan
EXPLORE NAPA VALLEY from SAN FRANCISCO by Private Executive Van
Are you a wine lover? If you are in
San Francisco, do not miss the chance to know Napa Valley and it´s wineries.
There are more than 400 wineries in Napa Valley, you can find many different types of grapes such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonay and Zinfandel. It is visited by as many as five million people each year.
Book your transfer in a
Private Executive Van Terra or similar (6 to 8 people) and enjoy the second most popular tourist destination in California!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by Private Mercedes Minivan
- Pick up and drop off in San Francisco City Center or San Francisco Cruise Port
- Minimum of 6 passengers per group
- Maximum of 8 passengers per group
- 9 hours tour (including transportation)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Napa Valley Winery Exchange
What's excluded :
- Lunch: Visitors would purchase/pay for lunch items at Beringer Vineyards then enjoy at a reserved table.
- Wine and gifts from the winery shop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Napa Valley Winery Exchange, 415 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94102-1701
Don´t worry about anything and enjoy your time in San Francisco!
The Napa Valley Wine Tour from San Francisco by
Private Executive Van Terra, or similar, includes pick up and drop off for you and your group in San Francisco City or San Francisco Cruise Port.
• Winery 1 - Beringer Winery:
Taste wines created from grapes grown in Certified Sustainable vineyards at one of the most awarded wineries in California at Napa Valley’s Beringer Vineyards. Established in 1876 by two brothers with a desire to produce world class wines from Napa Valley, Beringer is an historic estate. Enjoy a tasting in Beringer’s Old Winery featuring their premium Winery Exclusive wines.
• Winery 2 - Cornerstone Cellars:
From the first vintage over 20 years ago, Cornerstone Cellars has consistently received high ratings from well-known critics such as Wine Enthusiast, Wine Spectator, and Robert Parker. All Cornerstone wines come from organic or sustainably farmed vineyards. The sunlight streams through the tasting room in the center of Napa Valley’s Yountville.
• Winery 3 - Freemark Abbey:
This historic Napa Valley winery, located in St. Helena, attained international recognition after achieving victory in the infamous 1976 Paris Wine Tasting. The newly remodeled tasting room features an extensive Library Wine Collection for visitors to enjoy
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel or accommodation in San Francisco City Center or San Francisco Cruise PortDirections: Hotel: Meet our Chauffeur in your at the lobby of your hotel or outside your accomodation.San Francisco Cruise Port: Meet ou Chauffeur at the Arrivals HallDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Your hotel or accommodation in San Francisco City Center or San Francisco Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21
- Dress code is smart casual
- It is suggested to call for availability on Holiday dates
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.