Explore Savannah Sightseeing Trolley Tour with Bonus Unlimited Shuttle Service
Explore Savannah on this 90-minute narrated sightseeing Trolley Tour. Savannah is a fascinating story with a beginning, middle and end. Our uninterrupted, fully narrated, unscripted and engaging 90-minute tour allows us to tell you all about Georgia’s first city in our open-air trolleys! Admire the architecture of our historic buildings and churches while enjoying views of beautiful squares, monuments and moss draped live oaks. You will hear details of the Historic, Victorian, Colonial and Star land areas of Savannah.
After completion of your introduction to our beautiful city, hop aboard one of our trolley shuttles for unlimited drop-offs and pick-ups at our convenient trolley stops. No need to sit through another tour to get to where you want to further explore our wonderful city. These shuttles allow for point to point service for you to visit your favorite areas in more depth.
BONUS: This service runs until 5pm and is also included for FREE on your 2nd day.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 90-Minute Trolley Tour of Savannah
- Live Narration
- Free Unlimited Shuttle Service Provided on your 2nd Day
- Free Hotel Pick-Up from Historic District Hotels
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, 222 E Harris St, Savannah, GA 31401-4616
Our knowledgeable guides will take you throughout the historic district and point our many famous monuments, homes, buildings, and squares.
Pass By: Forsyth Park, Drayton St and E Park Ave, Savannah, GA 31401
it is the pinnacle of Savannah beauty! Stroll through 30 acres of live oak trees, and lush azaleas while admiring ornate Victorian mansions.
Pass By: Historic River Street, River St., Savannah, GA 31401
River street is paved with 200 year old ballast-stones originally used to weigh down cotton ships, this riverfront street is littered with local restaurants and boutiques as well as historical monuments.
Departure Point :1: 223 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
2: 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call our office at (912)964-8989 to schedule pick up from any hotel in the Historic District.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- We follow CDC Guidelines.
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow CDC guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.